Sunday, October 5, 2014

Solitude 13 R: Oracle Card: Week of Oct.6-12, 2014

From the Enchanted Map Oracle Cards Guidebook by Colette Baron-Reid:

"I am comfortable in my own skin as I detach to replenish my soul."

Reversed

"Too much solitude results in isolation and separation.  Now is the moment to get together with friends and join in the merriment!  Hiding out will lead to lonliness and negative thinking.  Separation at this time isn't a healthy choice.

Are you in a situation in which you feel alone?   You need to share this, not keep it to yourself.  By joining in with others, you'll hear what you need to know, because Spirit finds ways to speak through them without their even knowing it.  You have the key to let yourself out of your own prison.  You are loved... and never alone."

I've been looking for some guidance lately.  I'll be sharing the Oracle Card for the week on Sunday nights, for awhile at least.  I won't be interpreting the messages I get.  I'll leave the personal interpretation up to you.  Share what comes up, if you like.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment