Sunday, December 14, 2014

DIY Planner: 2nd Week December 2014

Here is the second week of decorating my planner.  For this week I had a Christmas theme.  No, there won't always be a theme.  :)  I discovered that my drawings from pictures on the computer turned out better than stylized symbols.  I also remembered I had stencils, so used them for a couple days. 

I established some ground rules (made to be broken!), do your art for the current day, you can go back and embellish the same day, and keep within the allotted square.  Whew!  Maybe next year I'll get a bigger XL pad, a smaller one would work too, with the same restrictions.


Here is my favorite day this week:


You can't see it very well, but I used gold and silver ink as washes on some of the days, also metallic sharpies.  I don't know what I'll do with this next week.  Cool beans!



No comments:

Post a Comment