Sunday, June 1, 2014

Letter #53

Hi Dad,


How's it going?  Moot point.  Seriously.  I've been reading about the maze that is publishing these days.  Or maybe the contracts are a maze.  We missed the boat on that one.  Should have done a little reading, hired a lawyer, all of the above.  Live and learn.  The "girls" are trying to rewrite the Book of Love.  I know you know what I'm talking about, even if nobody else does.  Cause you're my dad.  You always "got" me, even when I wasn't making sense.  Enough of that.

Mom's watching reruns.  The lawyer show and the psychic one.  Now, the news.  And reading the newspaper.  Hmmmm, Pink Floyd is on TV now.  Chris is recording a concert on Mom's TV.  It's actually my TV.  I just don't watch it much.  I know which ones are reruns and which ones aren't.  But I don't watch much TV.  That's because the computer area looks out over the living room.  So when I'm listening to music on my headphones, I still know what's on.  Understand?

random photo:


Not much has really changed around here.  My attitude has changed a little.  There's more hope, at least on my part.  Everything else is pretty much the same.

I still miss you.

Sleep well...

LOVE

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment