Thursday, June 19, 2014

Letter #54

Hi Dad,

I'd like to say things have changed since I last wrote to you, but they haven't changed much at all.  Or maybe it's me that hasn't changed.  Or maybe I have.  I'm starting to appreciate my simple life more since I have been doing the 100 Days of Happy.  So that's good. 

I've been doing a little crocheting and cross-stitching lately.  Today I worked on this project:


It's going to be a Celtic design when it's all done.

I sent S. a little package in the mail.  I went a little overboard.  I think I might send care packages to different people every couple months or so.  I made up a list of 6 people, online and offline friends.  I'm thinking about getting some more pictures from Clark Photos to send to people.

I had a couple of brain fog days, but I'm feeling better today.

Love you!

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment