Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Letter #47

Hi Dad,


I'm listening to Metallica on Spotify.  That's kind of like an internet radio station, only you pick the songs.  I miss you a lot.  It seems like you were the sane one in the family.  Now you're gone and we don't have a referee.  Sigh.  I'm not getting much done tonight. 

Mom's watching Criminal Minds, which us kids call "Screaming Murder" because there's lots of screaming and serial killers on the show.  Chris is watching Good Will Hunting.  His TV died today, but he had my old little TV in his closet.  He got it hooked up to Dish. 

Shells and dried leaves 1:



About sewing:  There's this Mad Men sewing challenge going on, the third one.  There's no way I can sew that well.  I'd like to be able to sew a 50s dress like that anyway.  It's not really my style and I don't have a clue where I'd wear it.  It would still be cool.  There's a website where you can order custom 40s/50s/60s style dresses, sewn to your measurements, Iheartmycloset.com.  I'd love to get a dress there.  I hate doing the whole nylons and foundation garments thing.  Suck it in!  Heehee!

I don't think I'll be sewing tomorrow at any rate.  I'm not "mentally prepared."  My head's not in the game.  It's all about the Book Fest and the social stuff that goes along with it. 

Shells and dried leaves 2:


Anyway. Wish me luck! 

Sleep well...

LOVE

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment