Friday, April 11, 2014

Letter #48

Hey Dad,


How's it going?  Not like you can tell me.  Just thought I'd ask.  We were in a giant wine, beer and liquor store in Olympia today and I thought of you.  You would have loved that place.  I bought cider and fruity wine.  I had two ciders tonight.  I got kinda loopy.  I'm such a lightweight.  It's the meds I'm on.

Random photo:


So, here's the thing.  I tried to friend T. on Facebook.  You remember him, yeah, you never did like him much, did you?  He disappeared on me.  Disappeared his page.  Either his wife got to him or he's an asshole.  You know what I'm thinking.  Yep!  I was just trying to be friendly.  Yeah, I broke up with him over 22 years ago.  Cancers have long memories.  So do Virgos.  That's all I'm gonna say about that.

So, I thought I said too much to my new friend, S.  Cause I didn't hear from her for a long-ish time.  But she wrote back to me.  Yay!  One online "friend" stopped writing to me because I had a mental illness.  Hmmm....  You know how it is.  I should be in an attic somewhere watching a black and white TV and eating TV dinners.  LOL!  I don't even watch TV!

I had a great day in Olympia today.  We dropped J. off at the train station.  She's headed to California for a week or two.  I hope she has a good time.  Me and Chris went to Trader Joe's, the little oriental grocery, the wine shop, and Joann's.  I bought 5 McCall's patterns for $7 and some canvas covered boards to do arty/crafty stuff on.

another photo:


Thanks for listening.  It's been a stressful week, life, whatever. 

I almost ordered some fabric, but I think I'll wait on that.  Maybe next month. 

Sleep well...

LOVE

Anne




No comments:

Post a Comment