Saturday, March 1, 2014

Letter #32

Hi Dad,


I didn't have time to do the "Beautiful You" writing for today. I'll do it tomorrow. 

I went for a walk this morning and took pictures.  Here's a couple that prove spring is on its way:



It was a beautiful day today, sunny, and it got warmer as the day went on.

I took M. with me to the Coffee Klatch.  It was a fairly intense meeting.  I wish people would lighten up, but I understand people are telling their stories and getting to know each other.  J. did an awesome job of answering questions.  Everything is confidential, so I can't tell you details.  I talked about Chris quitting smoking and being a real pain in the butt lately, some other stuff too.  Aren't you proud of him?  He's taking steps to improve his health.  Trust me, no one wants to die of lung cancer. 

So, anyway, we ran errands after the meeting.  After I got home and had dinner I took a nap. After that I edited (trimmed) some photos from today.  I ordered a new printer (all-in-one) today because I broke the scanner on the one that's just sitting there now.  I have to get better at buying ink.  They just charge so dang much for ink.

I added a couple little flowers to my first quilling project since I was a kid.  It turned out wonky, but it looks OK.  I guess I should take a picture of it.  I made a card.  I was researching glue of all things last night.  I think this Aleene's Tacky Glue will work out OK.  I may eventually get a different kind of glue.

All for now. 

Sleep well...

LOVE

Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment