Thursday, March 27, 2014

Letter #45

Hi Dad,


How's it going?  Haven't heard from you for awhile, like 14 years.  That's sarcasm, a bad habit of mine.  Other bad habits, beating myself up because I'm not perfect or even close.  I realized today that if I'm going to survive 2 parties (major social awkwardness) and a reading, I've got to slow down and stop rushing through life, worrying about the future.

I might end up going to the first party on my own, cause Mom is going to town that day.  We'll see.  I would prefer it actually, because I could leave whenever I wanted to.  I do want to check out the paintings, photos and other art there.  That takes awhile. 

All of us are not getting along well.  Me and my brother and Mom.  I try to keep the peace, but after awhile I just give up.  Some people are bound and determined to be obnoxious around here.  Not Betty Boop.  She does scratch the furniture if she doesn't get fed right away.  She does have some bad habits.

Random photo of Trixie (who must be with you):


My shoulders are hurting today.  I just washed my hair cause I'm getting a haircut tomorrow at the barber's.  Don't worry, not anything drastic like a buzz cut.  Hee hee!  Not like your "haircut" either.  :)

Sleep well...

LOVE

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment