Friday, March 7, 2014

Letter #37

Hi Dad,


I had tea and lemon cookies, my usual fare, at the Klatch today.  Nobody came, so it was just me and J. and C.  We stayed until 3, then went our separate ways.  I came home and took a nap.  I'm supposed to send C. some happy poems.  I found 8, but that's pushing it.  I don't write happy poems.  I write sad ones or medium ones or funny ones, that's about it.

How are you doing?  Send me a sign.  We did see a little black bunny today by the side of the road.  Also, lots of deer.  How about a raccoon?  I haven't seen one for months.  If I see one I'll think of you.  If I don't see one I'll think of you anyway.  :)

Here's another neighborhood picture:


I didn't like Days 8 and 9 of "Beautiful You."  Maybe Day 10 will be more interesting.  Day 8 was all about having a jar to put quarters in whenever you think or say something bad about your looks.  Day 9 was all about writing down what you say to yourself at those moments.  Trust me, I know what kind of things I say to myself.

It's supposed to rain (a lot) tomorrow.  I only have to go out for one thing tomorrow, so maybe the rain will taper off by then.  I don't have a lot to say tonight.

You know those sad poems I write?  Some of them are my best ones.

Sleep well...

LOVE

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment