Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Letter #35

Hi Dad,

I'm having an OK day.  We had spaghetti for dinner.  It was pretty good, if a little spicy.  I'm waiting to hear back about something. We'll see if things work out.  If a certain situation works out.  Which could be pretty cool and fun!  OK, I'm being a little obtuse.

Not just that situation, but another.  I've got a crush on someone.  It's probably obvious to everyone.  Oh well.  That's life.  Even at my age I can still get a crush on a guy.  I'm not dead yet!  Despite any evidence to the contrary.  Hee hee!  You wouldn't like him.  That's reason enough. :)  I think you'd like him more than B.  Which wouldn't be hard.

I was just reading that blogs should be useful to the reader.  I can't imagine this blog being useful to anyone but me.  Hmmm.  Something to think about I guess.

Here's another picture of the local plant life:


Look's like something great is going to happen.  I might get a visit from two lovely lady friends, online friends.  Some sort of weird communication going on, but it's going!

from "Beautiful You" by Rosie Molinary

Day 6-Ditch the fat chat

"When a woman criticizes herself in front of you, don't join in.  Instead, celebrate what you love about her or tell her just how wrong she is.  When you are inclined to begin your own body-bashing, stop yourself.  We do ourselves and others a disservice when we allow these critiques to carry on."

I haven't had a chance to put this into action yet.

I'm gonna go find Mom's phone card.

Sleep well...

LOVE

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment