Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Letter #41

Hi Dad,


I've been pretty stressed lately.  Wednesday night I was flying on adrenaline.  Nitrous!  That's a joke.  :)  I got all my poems to M. so that's good.  I would go into what's bothering me, but you probably know what's bothering me.  I don't want to go into the gory details, feels like running over a squirrel when I think about it. Let's just say I have a lot of work to do in the next two days. 

I have a cold.  I have a runny noses, coughing, congestion, headache, that's about it.  Got it from Mom who is mostly just coughing.  Maybe she'll get some cough drops tomorrow.  I don't know what she did with the ones I gave her.  I'm upstairs coughing, Mom's downstairs coughing, it's like in stereo.

Went to a NAMI meeting tonight.  We had a speaker on PTSD.  I don't have that.  Well, possibly.  There was that car wreck where I killed my Honda.  I loved that car.  Sigh. 

Random flower photo:


My daily schedule has been thrown off course.  In a few days it should be back to normal.  I've got to get my hair cut this week or next.  Sooner is better.  I've got a lot of stuff to type up for Pillar Seidr Shamanism class.  I didn't have to do the work, but I did it anyway.  It's better for me to stay connected, spiritually-speaking. 

Put in a good word for me, please.

Sleep well...

LOVE

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment