Friday, March 21, 2014

Letter #43

Hi Dad,

I'm beginning to see some new possibilities for myself, ones that weren't there before.  That's good, isn't it?  It feels good.  I feel like I'm waking up.  Invest in yourself.  That's what they say at least.  Whoever "they" are.  :)

I cancelled the book.  It would have been really tight, scheduling-wise, and we could barely agree on a title.  Me and M. agreed on a title at the last minute.  Phoo!  Plus, I still have a cold.  Plus, the stress was getting too much for me.  I was really stressed.  A lot.

Here's the Irish Soda Bread I made for St.Patrick's Day.  It didn't last through the night.


Those are raisins.

So, anyway, I'm thinking of going into business for myself.  I know, crazy!  You didn't think I had it in me.  Or did you?  I could start my own publishing business and publish my own books.  Of course I'll have to learn how to format books and ebooks.  So, I'm going to get a book on that in April.  I feel like "The Little Engine That Could."  I think I can, I think I can.  Corny, yes.  I don't know what I'll do yet.  I might end up doing nothing.  You never know. 

So, basically, I'm still stressed out, just in a different way.  I wonder if Jupiter is still in my 11th House.  I think it is.  Hmmmm.  Timing is everything.  I have better timing than I used to. 

Random sky and branches pic:


I'll get through it OK.  I know it.

Wish you were here.

Sleep well...

LOVE

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment