Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Letter #42

Hi Dad,


I don't know what to do.  I guess I'll figure it out tomorrow sometime.  Hopefully, sooner rather than later.  We'll see.  I'm on the fence.  I'm usually decisive.  Must be the cold (still hanging on) and being tired.  I did take a nap this afternoon.  So that's good.  Tomorrow should be interesting. 

Here's Monday's Full Moon:


J. is going to California in April to see her family.  We will probably have NAMI training in April.  I'm reading my poetry in April!  Out loud.  In front of people. Hard to believe.  I might have to pinch myself.  :)  I'm really looking forward to the Festival.  It should be a lot of fun.  We'll see.  It's 15 days away. 

I'm easily distracted.  I admit it.  There's too much to write about and I'm not writing much at all.  Believe in me.  You always have. 

Sleep well...

LOVE

Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment