Sunday, March 2, 2014

Letter #34

Hi Dad,

I made salmon patties for dinner.  I put in dill, seafood seasoning, honey mustard and some pepper for the seasoning.  They turned out good!  We had lemons, to squeeze onto the patties and fresh broccoli on the side.  I made my famous "fish goo."  Chris made a German Chocolate Cake for dessert.

I took some pictures of Betty today.  She doesn't like her picture taken.


Not a lot went on today.  I found an article on habit formation that I printed out.  I'm going to read non-fiction for half an hour every day for a month and see if the habit sticks.  I love reading non-fiction so this shouldn't be too hard.  :)

This is my illustrated blog.  Here's another bit of flora:


I watched the Oscars tonight.  My favorite band, U2, did a number at the Oscars.  Yay!  They didn't win though.  I didn't pay much attention to the dresses.  I had to explain to Chris what a peplum was.

from "Beautiful You" by Rosie Molinary

Day 5-Consider your vision

"What is your vision for yourself?  How is that different from who you are or where you are today?  What do you think would make you feel more confident?"

My vision for myself is to someday have meaningful and creative work, either working for someone else or for myself as a small business owner.  My life is filled with a lot of meaningful and creative activities already.  I just don't get paid for them!  I think if I started telling people I was an Artist or Writer I would feel more confident.  If I owned the creative side of me and the spiritual too, wow.  One or the other would make me feel more confident, maybe both.

All for tonight.

Sleep well...

LOVE

Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment