Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Letter #39

Hi Dad,


How are you?  Are you watching out for me?  Observing from a distance?  I don't know.  It seems more like a shop window with one of those out to lunch signs and a note, "Back soon... or never."

I'm still reading "Beautiful You."

Here's Day 10-Consider your positive memories

"What do you appreciate most about yourself?  What are you most confident about?  What is the first positive memory you have of yourself?  Was anyone there to witness that moment?  If so, who was there and how did he, she, or they react?"

What I most appreciate about myself is my willingness to experiment.  I'm most confident about my ability to learn and express new art forms.  My first positive memory about myself is when I performed in a Hawaiian dance recital at age 5 or 6.  I loved the excitement, the lights, makeup and being onstage.  I guess my parents were there. (I didn't really understand this question.)

Here's Chris and my cat:


Here she is not wanting her picture taken:


I'm meeting some writers tomorrow night.  New people!  They are writers so it's OK.  We are going to talk about the writing festival that I'm involved in.  We're having a meeting at a local watering hole, the Irish Pub.  So we'll see how that goes.

Mom is reading Elizabeth George now.  I crocheted a little on the baby blanket today.  I'm already tired of pastels.  I'll get over it.  Gotta sew up a gift for J. this weekend.  If I have the time I will.  Can't on Thursday because I'm going to an eye appt.

All for now.

Sleep well...

LOVE

Anne 



No comments:

Post a Comment