Sunday, March 30, 2014

Letter #46

Hi Dad,

November and April have the poem-a-day challenges.  The prompts are on the Writer's Digest site, Robert Lee Brewer's Poetic Asides blog.  I'm doing one in April so I'll post my poems here.  I seriously doubt I'll get all 30 done this month, what with all the goings on.  We'll see.  Write, type, post, write, type, post.  Rinse, repeat. 

Random picture of our garden frog:


I'm hoping the baby deers (fawns) will be out and about soon.  Their moms watch them pretty closely, but maybe I can get some good pictures.

I'm going to help out the Waves of Words peeps tomorrow.  I don't know how effective I'll be, but I'll give it a shot.  Which is all I can do... show up.

Mom is reading one of her Jan Karon books from the library.  Chris is watching Platoon again.  I had a nap.  I was so tired from staying up late last night.  Dang coffee.  Of course, making coffee at 7pm is not too smart.  Heehee. 

I colored my hair today.  It's redder now than it has been.  Yay!  Actually, it's kinda dark, but it will lighten up when I wash it on Tuesday.  I feel more like myself, if that's possible.

An old picture of the kitties:


Say Hi! to Trixie for me and pet her, please, Dad. I still miss her. 

Sleep well...

LOVE

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment